Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Little Stamp Time


I was so thrilled today when I went to the mailbox today. Waiting inside for me was a package that was inspiring me to start a day of creating. This envelope  contained the much awaited Sunsational Stamps. These stamps are just adorable. To me nothing sparks my creativity like new stamps. I could not wait to start playing with paper, ink and my new stamps.
        Sunsational stamps are known for their oh so cute digital images and svg files but very few people know they carry a full line of clear polymer stamps. These stamps are perfect for crafty card making and a cute little embellished tag, that we all love to make so much.
       If you have a stamp addiction or just have a few , I hope you check this new line of polymer stamps out by Sunsational Stamps. I know you will love them !!!
           By the way Sunsational Stamps is holding an open DT call . If you like working with an amazing company, love working with stamps, digital images and SVG files  and blogging about your crafty creations , then this DT maybe waiting for you. All the information you need is on the Facebook fan page. Or leave me a comment letting me know you want the event link with the info and I will be happy to get it you.
       Thanks and happy creating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments :)