Monday, April 16, 2012

~More of Scrapping with Lisa Designs~

                            Thanks for stopping by my lil blog today. I've been having a blast paper piecing lately. I love the New Design Team that I"m on.  It's 'Scrapping with Lisa's Designs.'  We were given a challenge to use the adorable little lady bug in Lisa's Designs.So here's what I done. This is an altered Canvas that I made for a friend of mine.This will hang in her Great Granddaughters room over her crib.The canvas was painted with pink and white acrylic paint and swirled together. The Ladybugs are cut from pink cardstock and covered in glitter and bejeweled a little bit. All the edges have been inked. I glued them to the canvas and decopodged them to seal them. the flowers are made from my cricut flower shoppe card and the letters are cut from my cricut classic font cartridge.  
If your looking for some really cute way to decorate, this is a fun project. Check out Scrapping with Lisa Designs for your own lil ladybugs :)  Thanks for Stopping by my blog today. I hope you liked my ladybugs.Leave me a comment and let me know wha ya think. Have a great Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments :)