Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cancer Support & Survivor Blog Hop

               Welcome to Day 1. Thank you so much for being a part of this amazing Blog Hop. I am so honored to be a part of this event.  If you came from visting ...  ~Amanda"s  Blog  at...

 http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com  Than you

 are right where you should be ...but if you've picked up

here and you want to hop along please head over  to the

hostess of this amazing hop at...Erica"s Blog

 http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com....
 
                     Now on to the creation for Day 1. As you can tell by now I love making Mini's. I love making them out of everything possible.If you can fold it, bind it, or glue it chances are I'm trying it. * giggles*....
                 This Mini is a paper bag mini ( which I love to Do ) It is 5 x 51/2...it has 8 places inside for pics or journaling...10 if you use the front/back covers. 4 pockets with 4 tags.


This little ribbon charm has the worp hope engraved on it.

All sentiments were cut using my Home Decor Cricut Cart. As well as the butterflies and corner accents.

 I love the way it turned out.

The paper I used for this Mini is from the block " Simply Delightful" by My Mind's Eye...Which I love, in fact I had if for a while but I liked it so much I didn't wanna cut it. But as you see I did and I'm glad I did. It's very pretty here
You can see pink ribbons through out this Mini, they are actually glitter stickers which caught my eye walking through the card dept. at Wal-Mart ...hehege.



 This is the back , left some open spaces for someone elses creative moments.
These are the tags for pics or journaling. Also cut with my Cricut
 All cuts have been made with my Cricut carts. I used the mix and match feature for each cart, whiich makes it so much easier when your doing several pieces for a Mini.
I hope you like this little Mini made for this Hop. As A reminder please have regular scheduled Mammograms...Had it not been for that one uncomfortable appointment , This year might have had a different out come for me. So if you haven't made that appointment ,please do it soon.

         Now for some ....BLOG CANDY....as my regular followers know my 13 year old daughter designs jewelry and she has made a few pieces to be given away during this hop...here's the 1st one....

isn't it cute ! this pink bracelet is made from glass beads with the hope ribbon charm.
just leave a comment and a way to contact you, someone will be chosen Monday.
Please Continue along this Hop...You don't want to miss the projects from these talented crafters. Thanks for hopping by and Thank you Erica for putting this Hop together. Here's the line up in cause you get lost along the way..


***Have A Blessed Day ***
  

30 comments:

  1. such a beautiful mini.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower - Minis are soemthing I want to get into but haven't really tried yet! I'll be looking to you for some inspiration! STUNNING book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure where you are from but I had a friend/classmate that passed away last year from cancer and she had the same last name (maiden) and I wondered if you are related to her? Her name was Marcia Lodge. I went to high school with her at Eastern H.S Greentown IN.
    Deb
    bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album!! And i love your bracelet!Thanks for sharing hon, Have a scrappy day~
    Scrappingmamma ~ ustoleit@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mine. and the bracelet your daughter made is fab. TFS
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely album and your daughter is very talented! Love the bracelet she made :)
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful. and your words of encouragement are very helpful and i hope all you ladies take heed. yes. schedule and keep your appts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, BEAUTIFUL.

    love the colors, the flowers
    well love the hole thing thank you for sharing
    you did an awesome JOB

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME CREATION! LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I totally need to learn how to make one of those mini's!! TFS! Also, love the bracelets your daughter made!

    Blessings,
    Tina

    www.craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful album and meaningful too! The greeting of 'faith' is so true when one walks this journey of cancer. Your daughter's bracelets are very lovely....:O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your mini! the color combo is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie, I bow to you and your mini. It's amazing. I was suppose to do ine for a swarm today and ws to embaressed to take it. I am so glad to be a part of this hop with you and will continue to be inspired by your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Follower. What a pretty mini album. So creative! Love it.

    http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, what a beautiful mini album! Perfect for this awesome hop! TFS and your DD's bracelet is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your mini album is beautiful and the colors are very complimentary to this blog hop. Thanks for sharing and thank you to your daughter for the blog candy. She does good work, like her mama. vandyzfam at sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. New follower to your blog as well. Ü

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great project to use your Simply Delightful paper! Your mini is just "delightful"! I see your DD is as talented as her MOM!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous mini book, love all the details you put into it. Your daughter is certainly as creative as you, her bracelet is so pretty. I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the mini and the pink colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely pink album, and lovely pink bracelet. I have to have the dreaded mammogram appt in the next couple months. I have been putting it off. Guess that I should just get it out of the way.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous album! And the bracelet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So Beautiful You did a great job.

    http://lindascraftcorner.blogspot.com
    iko dot linda at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your mini album is sooo cute. Thank you for sharing such a special project.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your mini album is absolutely beautiful and as you know this is a project very close to my heart! God bless you my special friend!
    Hugs and Love

    ReplyDelete
  25. what a beautiful mini! do you have directions somewhere how to make the book before you decorate it?

    ReplyDelete
  26. SO BEAUTIFUL! that would be a great way for someone to document their journey. My mom just finished up her year of chemo. I have a lot of cancer awareness items I've made on my blog if you want to check it out: deasdoodles.blogspot.com (it's new so I would love for you to go take a peek!)
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This a great blog hop,Your album so pretty,I am a follower,joydee1963 at yahoo dot

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is an awesome hop! I have to go start from the beginning but thought I would leave a comment here first. Your mini is so pretty. I love the tags for extra journaling and pics. The bracelet is lovely. My mom is a 6 yr breast czancer survivior and should would love that bracelet! Thanks for the chance in winning. http://kimmarieskorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous mini, Jackie! You did a wonderful job on it and the papers are perfect for this design. So sweet of your daughter to make the breast cancer jewelry for your giveaways too. What a sweetheart she must be.

    Anniebee
    anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love Comments :)