Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dandy Card Instructions

I've had several people ask me about this card.So I thought I'd go ahead and put the basic instructions back on here.
 It's A very simple card to make but I had alot of fun making it. It's a standard 41/2 by 5 1/2 card...(A2)...I used the Classic Font Cart to make the flowers and the leaves.I love this cart it has so many basic shapes that can be used for anything.
 I cut 2 flower shapes the same size and 1 flower shape smaller.
  To assemble : I just stacked the 2 larger flowers and off set the petals so it has some dimension to it. Then I added the smaller flower to the center. Waa Laa you have a dandilion.

I used a paper crimper for the grass and stem of the dandilion. cut straight down the groove for the stem. For the grass cut slits in the groove of the crimped paper and ruffle it alittle and you have grass. That's all there is to it.Assemble it all on lime green card stock and you have it.Thank you so much for visiting. Leave your comments, I love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love Comments :)